- 2007 – The first commercially available thin, ultra tough Black Disposable glove in Australia and New Zealand
- 2008 – The World’s Toughest Disposable Glove is released in Australia and New Zealand
- 2009 – The First Low Sweat Disposable Glove is released in Australia and New Zealand
- 2010 – Australia and New Zealand’s first Hi-Vis Orange Disposable Glove is launched
- 2013 – The Glove Company is approved for supply to the Australian and New Zealand Defence Forces
- 2015 – World’s First Chloronite® glove technology is released with an unheard of >480min MEK protection in a thin film glove
- 2015 – The release of a new Komodo® range of high quality cut rated and material handling gloves
- 2015 – The release of TGC Orange Hi-Vis Nitrile Gloves and Chloronite® Chemical gloves in the USA
Our goal at The Glove Company is to provide The Perfect Fit glove for your application because we truly care about providing our customers the very best gloves in the world.
Through innovation and customer focused development we bring to the Australasian market place comprehensive hand safety solutions. We strive for the highest level of customer care and safety, making customer satisfaction in our products our number one priority.
All of The Glove Company products must meet our high standards that The Perfect Fit demands.
International accredited quality control manufacturing.
AS/NZS Standards accreditation.
EN Standards accreditation.
Meet or exceed a variety of regulatory requirements across numerous industries.
The use of the latest technologies to deliver the safest most comfortable glove fit possible.
The Glove Company LLC has operations in the USA, Australia and New Zealand.
Contact Us to find your nearest Distributor