Chloronite® Is The New Lightweight Chemical Glove That Is Exceeding Industry Standards.
The Glove Company’s Chloronite chemical resistant gloves have been awarded a rare 11 letter rating under the EN 374, AS/NZS 2161.10.1 2005 standard. Which is unheard of in the PPE hand safety industry!
With Chloronite you can say goodbye to those big chunky chemical gloves. Because The Glove Company has brought you into the 21st century with our modern lightweight solution.
Thanks to The Glove Company you now have the option of using a lightweight flexible and dexterous glove for a vast range of hazardous chemicals.
This is the result of exhaustive research and development by The Glove Company® which has produced a world leading solution for chemical protection in hand safety.
- Automotive – Paint/Panel, Mechanical Workshops, Detailing, Engine & Transmissions, Diesel Mechanics, Tyre Fitting
- Aviation and Defence
- Oils, Lubricants, Fuel Handling, Hydraulic Repairs & Maintenance
- Commercial / Domestic Cleaning and Hygiene
- Material Handling, Construction and Painting
- DIY and Home Maintenance
- Food Manufacturing, Dairy
- Bio-Security, Laboratories
- Gardening, Agriculture, Farming
- Lightweight and High Dexterity
- New level of Chemical Protection
- New proven Twin Material Blend delivering chemical protection and ease of wear
- Comfortable, accelerator free nitrile lining
- 300mm Length (12″)
- Textured fingers
- Independent third-party tested with an 11 letter chemical rating
- Ideal for use with damaging solvents, volatile fuels, oils, corrosive acids, burning alkali and hazardous chemicals.
- NSN (Nato) Codification
- Colour: Red
S 440601 / M 440602
L 440603 / XL 440604
S 440611 / M 440612
L 440613 / L 440614
Pair / 2 Gloves
Bulk / 24 Gloves